APBackup is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-29. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64.
APBackup software allow you to backup data to local storage, USB, CD and FTP/FTPS server fast and easy. It helps you
organize your automatic backups. Backups can be
stored in standard Zip (ZIP64) format, APBackup also can use any external archiver (WinRar,ARJ,JAR,...). Also this backup software allows you to upload data to FTP automatically.
- Strong AES 256 encryption
- Zip (Zip64 compatible) format
- Plug-ins allows to create archive in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR,...)
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any
specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
- Can notify user through email when backup operation have finished.
- Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- External applications can be started before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning
APBackup (version 3.8) has a file size of 6.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 147 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.